WATER ABSORBENT POLYMER
- Composites and laminates
- Controlled release of insecticides and herbicides
- Diapers and incontinence garments
- Drown-free water source for feeder insects
- Filtration applications
- Fire-retardant gel
- Frog tape (high tech masking tape designed for use with latex paint)
- Hot & cold therapy pack
- Medical waste solidification
- Waste stabilization and environmental remediation
- Water retention for supplying water to plants
- Artificial Snow
Polymer for Agriculture Application
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kg
|Physical State||Granules, Powder|
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Packaging Size||500 gm|
In agriculture Super absorbent polymers are used as a soil additive, as reservoir of nutrients, and as water super absorbent in the soil. Properties of this material are dependent on many factors, such as their chemical and compositional characteristics, soil texture, plant species and also environmental factors. Super absorbent polymers made from Polyacrylamide are of these materials and are used as water adsorbents for increased capacity of the soil to absorb and retain water and this property is very important to encounter the impacts of dehydration and reduce impacts of drought stress in crops. Bio degradation rate of super absorbent polymers in soil depends on the dimensions of soil particle and amount of organic matter. Also, with decreasing Oxygen in soil and in turn reducing activities of bacteria, bio degradation rate of super absorbent polymers will be reduced. Super absorbent polymers have influence on water infiltration rate in soil, bulk density, soil structure and the rate of evaporation from the soil surface.Since that Super absorbents absorb water hundreds times of its own weight and being converted to long lasting gels, have a special place in agriculture, landscaping, erosion control and desert reduction. Quickly absorbing water and keeping it by super absorbents, raises absorption efficiency of water obtained from scattered rainfall. In the case of irrigating soil, they increase irrigation intervals.In some situations, super absorbent polymers are used as releasing fertilizer agent of soil matrix, so that the polymer absorbs the nutrients needed by the plants and releases them gradually for the plants and thus prevent leaching of these elements
Absorbent Polymer for Waste Solidification
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram
|Packaging Size||20 kg|
WATERLOCK 50D is a solid, granular Superabsorbent Polymer. This cross-linked polyacrylate material swells and absorbs many times its weight in aqueous solutions. WATERLOCK 50D has been engineered to absorb under pressure and has properties that make it ideally suited for the absorption and solidification of low level radioactive waste (LLRW) and other types of waste sludges.
- Reduces Waste Disposal Costs – Expands in Volume by Less Than 1%.
- Non-Biodegradable Polymer
- Polycarboxylate Polymer Will Not Release Trapped Ionic Contaminants If Solute Evaporation Occurs.
- Strong Ion Exchange Capability Allows For Heavy Metal Binding And For Many Solidified Wastes To Pass TCLP.
- When Used Properly, Waste Sludges Will Pass Paint Filter Test
- Freeze-Thaw Tested. The Polymer Will Not Release Free Liquids.
- Polymer Will Excellently Absorb Aqueous Wastes of pH > 4. For Highly Acidic Wastes, Neutralization (pH Adjustment) Is Recommended
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Waterlock 93s: Artificial Snow Grade Super Absorbent Polymer
Waterlock 93d:super Absorbent Polymer For Ice Gel Packs
Waterlock 50t: Polymer for Water Blocking Tape
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 PIECE
|Packaging Size||Polymer for Water Blocking Tape|
|Packaging Type||Polymer for Water Blocking Tape|