Since water accelerates corrosion in metals, Corrosion Inhibitors are critical in modern water-based metalworking technology. You can minimize the corrosive effects of water on ferrous and non-ferrous alloys with our range of highly-effective products.
Corrosion is affected by multiple variables, including the nature of the alloy, quality of the water, formulation, mixed metals and chemical species competing for the surface. That requires a range of additives designed to work synergistically and complement the machining environment.
Our corrosion inhibitors are designed to meet your formulation requirements in specific applications. With proper product selection, concentration and application, you’ll protect against corrosion during metal fabricating operations.
Corrosion Inhibitor For Hydrochloric Acid
Minimum Order Quantity: 35 Kg
|Pack Size||35 kg|
It does this by diffusing from the bulk solution to the metal surface and adsorbing onto the surface creating a protective film to limit the contact of the acid with the base metal.
ACURO''s HCL Inhibitor AcuroCor 213 has been designed with health and safety in mind as it has a high flashpoint, is not regulated by TDG and contains no propargyl alcohol a highly flammable and toxic chemical that is often a component of other acid inhibitor products.
Corrosion Inhibitor For Multi-metal Systems
|I Deal in||new only|
Benefits of corrrosion inhibitor:
- High performance scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Compatible with anti-freeze
- High performance multi-metal protection
- Suitable for use in central heating systems
- Suitable for use in engine cooling systems and system pressure testing
Azole Based Corrosion Inhibitor
|I deal in||New Only|
Molybdate Based Corrosion Inhibitor
|I deal in||new only|
- High performance scale and corrosion inhibitor for cooling towers.
- Suitable for soft water conditions.
- Formulated using one of the best scale inhibiting polymers commercially available.
- Contains a powerful corrosion inhibition package to protect against the corrosive properties of softened water.
- Ideal for improved control, the product level within a system can be measured using a simple reliable molybdate test.
Corrosion Inhibitor For Citric Acid
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|I deal in||New Only|
Citric acid is a weak organic acid. It is a natural preservative/conservative and is also used to add an acidic, or sour, taste to foods and soft drinks. In biochemistry, the conjugate base of citric acid, citrate, is important as an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, and therefore occurs in the metabolism of virtually all living things.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Modifies metal surface to prevent corrosion
- Single product for multiple acids
- Imparts excellent pickling
- Chloride free
- Easily soluble with all acid concentrations
AcuroCor DP:Corrosion Inhibitor for Glycol
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kilogram
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
ACURO''s Sulphamic Acid inhibitor is used as a descaler for either boiler water, cooling water or heat exchange systems. It can be used to clean a cooling water system while in operation or the condenser can be isolated. Optimum results are obtained when boiler water is heated to 120-150° F for on-line cleaning.